Monday, December 8, 2008

Baby's Progress

Just thought I would update everyone on Baby as well. She is coming along very well. I tell myself I have to be patient--she went through so much in her short life that it's going to take her years to recover fully, if she ever does. Right now she is healthy, steadily gaining and growing, and has the CUTEST personality every. She loves people, but she sure stands her ground against the other horses! Her tendons are still a little tight but so far she's doing well on pasture and we're sure watching her diet closely. It's going to be a tightwalking act for probably another year at least between her growth and watching those front legs, but thankfully the experience I gained down in Texas with leg issues is coming in very handy now, and hopefully Baby will be big and strong when she grows up!

No comments: