Monday, August 29, 2011

Unorganized, Unrelated, and Under the Influence (not really)

Randomness can be a good thing. For example, I bet you didn't know that this blog is part of my "get rich slow" scheme. It's working quite well.

Here's a picture of Bambi swatting a fly.

Yesterday I did Pilates and ran two miles for the first time since I started school. Today I said, "ouch."

Here's a picture of Fabian running.

In less than a week I will be celebrating my 35th birthday, the sequel. Not sure what my plans will be yet, but I do believe that they will include drinking heavily.

Here is another picture of Bambi.

Black dog showed up, I locked him up, and found out no shelters would take him because they won't accept animals from out-of-county and my county of a whole 4000 people has no shelter. I subsequently totally freaked out, then Dad found a home for him and drove him over there Sunday morning. He crapped all over my truck (the dog, not my dad), and I have been cleaning and fumigating ever since. The end.

Here is another picture of Bambi and Paula's butt.

I aced my first test but I have three more tests this week, a quiz and two lab reports due. I haven't slept for five days, because that would be too long.

Wait for it....
~J

3 comments:

Oak Creek Ranch said...

I'm glad you got rid of that dog. It's worth the dog poop in the back of your truck -- the bed, right?

smazourek said...

Happy early birthday?

Nicole said...

I have my first test Thursday and I'm freaking out! Congrats on yours and I laughed out loud at the poop comment.