Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random Acts of Humor

I have so many things going on right now, that if I try to blog about them, well...it's going to end up being a sad little mess. So rather than try to explain myself (which is probably just too scary to handle anyway), I thought I'd blog a little break, instead.

And who couldn't use a good laugh, really? I mean, who? Everyone loves a good laugh, afterall, just like everyone loves Mexican Food.


Hmm....I didn't realize that it could become a problem--kinda like being too rich or too thin.

And there's something inherently funny about the word delicious, isn't there? Especially when it's associated with tyranny.

In any case, we should really try to enjoy ourselves right now, during the holidays and whatnot, because right around the corner will be income tax time.

Honey, you should really learn how to use Turbo Tax.

Of course in these terrible times, with the unemployement rate sky-high, we should be thankful to have any income to pay taxes on at all...am I right?


Well, I guess you take what you can get these days....

Of course things could be worse.



That's right! They never let me win at Battleship and they drink directly from the milk carton. No more, I say!

I'm just joking, soldiers (except for the milk thing). The soldiers that I know are welcome at my house any day (thanks for all your sacrifices, Cousins)!! Happy Veterans Day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Mmmm Mexican food... just had some for lunch in a place where I was the only non Mexican so you know it was good:) Hope you're okay!