Monday, November 8, 2010

The White Horse Resource--UPDATE

Because of the situation with Kerry Kid, and because I felt the content on my other blog had become stale and useless, and because I am not creative enough to come up with ideas on my own but have permission to shamelessly steal someone else's brilliant idea, I've made a BIG change to The White Horse Resource.

Today's post is the first in what I hope will be many, many posts trying to bring a horse and its history together.


So please take a look, see if you can help, keep checking back, make your own submissions, and spread the word. Feel free to post and crosspost, and link. If you'd like for me to link to your site I'd be happy to do that as well--I'm all for the win/win scenarios!

The White Horse Resource: http://whitehorseresource.blogspot.com/

Thanks, everyone!!

Photobucket

No comments: