Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Hard to be a Farmgirl

It's also hard to be a farm cat.


Don't worry, this isn't one of my current farm cats.  I found this while cleaning up the north shelter belt.  This is bleached and clean, so I bet this poor cat was dead long before I moved in.

It's also hard to be a wanna-be designer on a budget. 


Here's a preview of one of my current projects.  It won't be completed until this spring, so you'll just have to wait and see what I'm up to until then.

Mwwwaaaahahahahaha!

A bit much?


 Yes, I believe so.

It's also hard to be a turkey.


Especially a male turkey, driven by testosterone, and have every hen in the 'hood completely ignores you--i.e., Tom can't get no props.

It's also hard to be an 120+ year old farm house.


If you look closely, though--things have gotten a lot less harder.


Brand-spank'n-new trim under the roof and GUTTERING!!  I don't think this house has ever had guttering before.  

Speaking of before, here's how it looked a few months ago:


Slowly, but surely, this old house is coming together.  It and I both.....

Spending most our lives living in a Farmgirl's paradise,
~J

No comments: