Monday, June 11, 2012

Goodbye, Milton

A couple of days I unexpectedly lost Milton to unknown causes.


As the shock has slowly worn off, the wonderful memories I had the opportunity to make with him over the past two years have come to the surface, and I am so thankful to have gotten to have this wonderful cat, even if it was for too short of a time.


He was such a wonderful companion to Harley in his final years.


He was close to the dogs...sometimes a bit too close! 


I couldn't have asked for a better companion for the other animals and me.  


We all miss Milton so much.  I wish so badly I had gotten more time with him.  The house seems so empty without my two beloved boys, but somehow I know they are together now in spirit--two souls that just couldn't be apart for long.

Missing my Milton,
~J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss, and very much enjoyed your photos and post about him.

Alan T Hainkel said...

When the time comes, you'll see them again.

smazourek said...

*cyber hug*

Grey Horse Matters said...

So sorry to hear about Milton. It's never easy to lose a friend. Hope the wonderful memories of him help with your grief.