Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day (redux)

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July. Enjoy your time with friends and family!

I thought I'd post pictures from 2008's celebration. My sister, her boyfriend and I all went to Powell Gardens.

They had a beautiful African sculpture exhibit.

We picked a spot and listened to the orchestra while we waited for sunset.

And the fireworks began!


This one was a camera error but I kept the pic because it looks like a horse :)

Another camera error, but this time a dragon!







The finale:This year I didn't attend any fireworks displays, but that's just fine--there will be plenty more, and in the meantime I have great memories like these to tide me over.

Everyone have a blast!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I didn't actually go to one on the 4th :). We had a party at our house on the 2nd. So I'm like you :)