Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

This year was a very special Christmas.


For the first time in a very, very long time, my sister, brother and his wife, my dad and I were all together for a holiday.  It was a blast!  We had so much fun, and a lot of it can be attributed to the fact that my brother is quite possibly the dorkiest man in the world.

"Yo!"
It's a fact.  He's in the Guiness Book of World Records.  Look it up.

OK, he's not, but he should be.   Exhibit #2:

They're from Colorado, if you can't tell.

His wife is a saint.

Here's my sister, brother, and sister-in-law intrigued by something my dad is saying.  I can't remember what. I must have not been that intrigued.


My sister gave my dad some "hand soap" for Christmas.



He was trying to avoid getting his picture taken, but I got him anyway.  I'm sneaky like that.


One of the funniest parts of the evening was due to my sister's smart ass retort when my dad asked her what she wanted for Christmas.  She said, "A PONY!"


So that's what she got!

Hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas, too!!
~J

No comments: