Monday, December 19, 2011

Missing Kansas City Woman

This story has really gotten to me because this young woman attends the same school my sister is currently attending.  If this were my sister, I know I would want people to help spread the word far and wide, so here is the information.  If you know anything, please come forward!

Click on picture to enlarge


Aisha Khan was last seen in Overland Park, KS (a suburb of Kansas City) at the KU Edwards Campus.  According to her sister Aisha left her a disturbing message about having been assaulted on campus on Friday and that was the last anyone heard from her.  She was wearing the coat above when she went missing.  She was also most likely wearing a black head scarf and a yellow and black shirt.  Her books and cell phone have been found, but she is missing!  

Obviously, this is a terrifying situation.  I hope she can be brought home safely, and you can do your part by helping spread the word.  Get continued updates on their Facebook page here: Help Find Aisha Khan.

No comments: