Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have to post something GOOD....

because the next few may be very bad indeed.

First of all, Colton's (Ringo) owner sent me this picture of what a gorgeous boy he's turning into:


She ADORES him and I couldn't be happier with where he is and how he looks. I got so lucky meeting Sandra. She is a skilled, caring, responsible horse owner and with the battle I'm currently helping with (ironically having to do with Colton's dam) a picture like this comes at the perfect time.

I also got an email from Maybe Baby's owner and she adores her as well--AND is looking forward to showing her soon!! Maybe stands 15.2+ H now and is still growing. Not too bad for a 14.1H dam and a 15.1H sire LOL. I am so happy with where she is, too, to know she is so loved and appreciated. It's an invaluable feeling...

Here are a couple of pictures of my current dork :) OK, the first pic is VERY redneck, but these kids, I tell you. The backyard is so lush and green it seems a waste to just mow it all down, so as a special treat I let the boys out on it, supervised. Of course after they had their fill they looked for trouble and I had to nix the whole backyard grazing idea LOL. Anyway, I got these pics on my phone before the boys' fun ended. JJ is a dog, I swear, he'd walk right into the house if I let him....


But here they are before they caused trouble and got put away. JJ stands 15H at the hip now. He's definitely a moose :)

No comments: