Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sophie's Fashion Shoot


There's just not a whole lot to do on a rainy day on the farm :)


Seriously, I have not lost it. I found these sweaters at Petsmart for only $3 each (they are usually $16). I grabbed a few since she won't go out onto the back porch all day if she's cold--she really loves her sweaters and hoodies, so they will be good to have next winter. I had to try them on anyway, so I thought I'd take pics. She's so cute I just can't resist.....



By the way, she LOVES clothes. She knows she has to put her legs up through the holes and will almost do it on her own if I hold the fabric out. If it's cold out and she goes out to play she'll scratch at the door, then stand there and whine at me to put her hoodie on and then want back out. She's such a card....

2 comments:

knoyes said...

Oh My God!!!!! Is that cute or what???? Does the last picture with a pink sweater have a scarf? Jack (short for Jack Ass) would go into a depression for days if he had to wear a sweater.....he can't even wear a collar without getting in a funk! I love her crooked ear.

Jessie said...

Yes, that's a scarf :) I call that her Doris Day sweater LOL

She absolutely loves her clothes--she is such a spoiled brat. She doesn't just sleep on the bed--she sleeps on a pillow on the bed.... She absolutely has to sit on my lap while I'm driving and she sticks her head out the window on warm days--if it's too cold she likes for me to turn on the vent by the window and she sticks her face in that for the same effect...

Her ears tell me how she's feeling. If she's sleepy or worn out both are down. If she's really reved up both will stick straight up. This is her "normal" look :)

Oh, and that white bear is her "Baby." She carries him everywhere and he always has to be in bed with her at night. She tore all the stuffing out of her old baby so it had to be replaced. Fortunately the transition between babies went smoothly LOL. She knows her baby by name--I'll tell her to go get her baby and she'll go get the white bear. She'll also get her ball, her squeeky, and her fuzzy (an old sheepskin duster, or what remains of it anyway LOL)