Tuesday, April 21, 2009

As Promised....

Pictures!!

After I got done changing the oil in the truck there was just enough time to snap a couple of quick shots. Sorry, the horses are pathetically dirty, but hopefully this week I can give all of them a good grooming. In the meantime, here they all are in their filthy glory....



Fabian and JJ playing. Bad shot of JJ but kind of a cool shot of Fabian. Fabian has the prettiest face (but no butt LOL)


Yes, this is the horse I have to break next month.....



"It's MY baby!!!!"



Turns out Fabian has some of his daddy in him afterall.... Look out Samson!!


I've never seen Samson move so fast....

But he was ok! Here he is resting. He's looking more and more like a Great Pyrenees everyday.

And here's Empress. She's got a belly, but she's not pregnant!! (She's also very dirty, but we'll fix that tomorrow....)

Hope everyone else is enjoying this lovely weather. I am on track to have 2, perhaps 3 stalls done by the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I can't wait to get JJ and Laramie in and start fitting on them.

No comments: