Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I had an absolutely exhausting evening, so this will be a short one. Pictured here is a VERY well bred colt owned by my good friend Sandra Layton. She's recently put him on the market and I think he's a steal for anyone looking for a super-fun horse to just show and show and then show some more. He's by a son of Ima Cool Skip and out of a daughter of Touchdown Kid (I *think* I got that right--will check soon to be sure). His name is Justa Toucha Rhythm if anyone wants to look it up. I believe he's already gelded, 2 years old, and tested HYPP N/N. Asking $2500 obo. Very pretty boy--call Sandra at 661-378-6272 for more info.


She also has a yearling for sale by the same stallion out of a Mr Conclusion mare. I've seen "Chance" and he's really a cutie--very good structure. Only thing is he's going to be one of those slow to mature Mr's, so if you can put him in the barn for a year or two and let him grow, you'll have a HELL of a show horse. That's the thing about the Mr's--if you can wait on those slow-to-mature ones they really knock it out of the park once they catch up. I think her asking price is open on Chance if he can get in a show home. He's also HYPP N/N but not yet gelded, I believe.

No comments: