Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Favorite Blogs

I thought since I didn't have much to write about tonight (unless you're dying to hear about my fantastic grocery store trip, searching for an hour for foods that are both healthy and easy on my wallet, including the half hour I spent searching for whole wheat pita bread LOL), I would mention some of my personal favorite blogs. If you have any favorites of your own, please feel free to share in the comments!


I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there....


WARNING: You will definitely get addicted! Amazing photography, great writing, fun contests and great recipes! Try the Ginger Steak Salad --YUMMY!!



These people do rescue RIGHT! Check out Phoenix, their latest rescue. I didn't know a horse could be that thin and still alive :(

No comments: