My greatest fear realized:
Remember when the Q&A's were passed around on MySpace? Do you even remember MySpace? Anyway, I had to go back to my account because I kept getting too many emails I didn't care about and I found this. I thought it would be fun to revisit. If you'd like, post your own answers on your blog and then leave a comment to let me know so I can check it out!
1. How tall are you barefoot? 5'8"
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? GAWD No!
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. Do you play the ads on the side of the screen? Who DOES?!
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"? Who DOESN'T?!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Well...when they're hot I bring them inside so they can sit in front of the air conditioner and become chilly dogs.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? "All I Want for Christmas Is You."
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Starbucks, but it's not usually available, so I settle for Diet Pepsi. Bad, I know....
9. Can you do push ups? Sure, just don't ask me how many!
10. Is your bathroom clean? It is clean for the whole five seconds between when I get done cleaning the litter box and before one of the kitties discovers I've cleaned the litterbox.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? A bracelet I got in Colorado that has several native stones in it. I can wear it with a dress or with jeans--it looks good with anything!
14. Do you own a knife? Yes...now tell me what happened to questions 12 & 13 before I use it! LOL.
15. Do you have A.D.D.? No, I have S.U.B.T.R.A.C.T. I know, that was terrible....that's it, I promise!
16. Middle Name? Maye
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: (1) I'd better get back to work.
(2) I really should do something more productive than this. (3) What's the next question?
18. When's your normal bedtime? Anywhere between 7:30 pm and 1:30 am.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Pepsi, Water, Iced Tea
20. What time did you wake up today? 6:10am
21. Name one person that comes to mind right now. Phyllis Diller. No reason.
22. Current worry? The baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow.
23. Current hate? Wow...strong word. Not sure I hate anything right now. Maybe being set on fire....yeah...I would hate that.
24. Favorite place to be? Outside
25. Least favorite place to be? In a dressing room full of mirrors.
27. Do you own slippers? Yes...do I wear them...No.
28. What shirt are you wearing? Beaded Ralph Lauren t-shirt ('twas clearance find)
29. Do you tan or burn? Burn
30. Favorite color(s)? Blue...no....ahhhh!!!!
31. Would you be a pirate? Shiver me timbers, ahoy, and a bottle of rum!
33. Do you sing in the shower? Like a drowning nightengale.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? The dust bunnies under my bed.
35. What's in your pockets right now? A quarter so I can call someone who cares (awwww.....)
36. Last thing/person that made you laugh? Gray Horse Matter's post
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Probably my E.T. sheets, but Strawberry Shortcake is a close second!
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I got hit by my own car once.
40. Are your parents still together? No...where did question 39 go?
41. Who is your loudest friend? Jennifer after a few apple martinis!
42. Does someone have a crush on you? Surely not...and don't call me Shirley!. (That right there is probably why the answer is no).
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Of course!
45. What is your favorite book? The Prophet by Kahil Gibran
46. What is your favorite candy? Dark chocolate