Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Evie

I've had Evie for a little over two months now, and she's already entirely ingrained into our family.



She already has me fully trained:


Belly rub, please! (The scar and shaved area is from getting spayed two weeks ago).




A little to the left....




A little to the right...




Ah! That's the spot!!




Hey, I didn't say you could stop, did I?



Fortunately there are much worse things in life than being a slave to the whim of a small adorable canine.



"Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job." ~Franklin P. Jones


Photobucket

4 comments:

Nicole said...

She's a cutie!

Grey Horse Matters said...

She's adorable and seems to have you in the palm of her paws.

TeresaA said...

oh what a cutie!! what is her breeding? do I see some Aussie?

Julie said...

Enjoyed my visit to your blog! Adorable pup!

Julie
www.ridingaside.blogspot.com