While I think it's fun to look at one's horoscope, I'm a realist and don't believe that someone sitting in an office somewhere, studying star charts and making vague predictions could possible be able to tell me with any kind of accuracy what's in store for me on any given day.
That's just not how I roll.
But it's still fun. Call it a guilty pleasure. A secret guilty pleasure (that's not so secret anymore). I do look at them. I do read them. I do go back a day and see if yesterday's was the least bit correct at all.
So this evening I see on Yahoo that they've released 2010's Horoscopes. I'm a Virgo, thank you very much:
In corresponding order, my response to each of these 10 reasons:
10. I'm not as critical as you might think, although the title to the left should really read "Top 10 Reasons You're A Virgo" to be grammatically correct.
9. I always thought my motto was "Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly."
8. Obviously vehicles are exempt from the Virgo "neat and clean" requirement.
7. I'm so worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow.
6. What a lovely way to say that. Usually I'm just a nit-picky B~!
5. Thanks, Folks. I'll be here all week. Try the Veal.
4. Huh? What does astrology have to do with the bowels? It's not asstrology!
3. Not applicable. *snifle*
2. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but just because I have to turn the lights on 14 times when I enter a room or the oceans will dry up does not mean I have OCD (and it's OBSESSIVE-compulsive, not excessive--I should know).
1. Well, yeah!!!