5. Speaking of the bathroom, it is unnecessary for you to supervise my bathroom activities. I've been taking showers, using the facilities, and grooming for over thirty years. You've only been on this planet for 9 months. I think I can get along fine without you.
6. Tripping me when I go to feed you only makes the food take longer to reach your bowl.
7. When I'm at the computer, and you come up on the desk and sit directly in front of me, I can't see through you. This is not helpful in the slightest.
8. Batting at the dog's food scoop when I'm feeding your canine companions. I don't know what it means, but you do it every single time. It is pointless, so you can stop.
9. Destroying my houseplants. I know you think they are for you, but they
are were for me.
10. Sitting on my printer/scanner/copier and, in your failed belief that you can fly through the window, proceed to jump forward, hit the window and knock my printer off its stand. I don't think Hewlett-Packard warrantees its products against mentally-challenged felines.For the betterment of our lives together, and for my own mental well-being, please take these items into consideration. I would sincerely appreciate your full cooperation.