Thursday, September 8, 2011

Five Things

1.  I'm running on three hours of sleep.  I worked late last night, drove home, did chores, then got up at 5am so I could make it to class at 8am, then worked the lunch shift, came home and have been doing homework pretty much all afternoon.  This is how I live my life:



Therefore I cannot be held responsible for the content of this post.  Reader, ye be warned.

Arg.

Sorry, my pirate tourettes is acting up again.  Shiver me timbers....


2.  My hair is getting rather long and now I can't decide whether to cut it to my usual shoulder-length style or go ahead and let it grow out to donate to Locks of Love again.  


 It's not quite this long...yet.  However, it is getting to the point that I basically have only two hairstyles now--high pony tail or low pony tail.

And we all know what's under a pony's tail....


3.  Hai, my name is Jessie McCandless and I'm writing this post in an effort to put off having to finish my chemistry homework.


Oh, did I mention I just joined Procrastinator's Anonymous?


*snort*


4.  I am in LOVE with this:




5.  I can't have, I can't have, I can't have, because of this:


 Ah, story of my life.  Except for the moving in with parents.  I'm just a familial squatter.

Ahoy, me hearties,
My pirate name is:
Iron Bess Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

1 comment:

smazourek said...

I had to check, my pirate name is Dirty Charity Bonney. Yar.