Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Won the Lottery!!

Not really.  I got your attention, though, right?


I keep thinking that I really need something good to happen right now.  I am under so much stress.  I find myself snapping at people when I don't mean to at all.  I'm tense.  I'm on edge.  I'm exhausted all the time.  My allergies are killing me (thanks, drought).  I think I've got ten more gray hairs in the last two weeks.

I know some of my friends would tell me to slow down and have a margarita, but I'm so broke (both financially and time-wise) that I can't afford such luxury.  Even though there are days that I haven't eaten because my animals eat first and/or there is just no time, I haven't lost any weight--I'm all swollen from my allergies, which makes my back hurt and turns me into H.R. Puffyface, so I look and feel like crap.

However, I think I'm going to make a choice.  I'm going to take all that crap and turn it into crappe!

I just have to figure out how to do that.


Hmmm....okey dokey.  Well, maybe I did get a bit carrie-d away.  Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.  So punny!!

Tomorrow we'll be back to our irregularly-scheduled program (whatever that is),
~J

2 comments:

smazourek said...

Damn, I was going to ask you for some money...

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Wanna have a cyber drink with me? I'm broke too!

Cheers!!