Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'll Tell You Something You Don't Know...Maybe

1.  If someone found my phone and decided to check out what music I've been listening to, they'd find this:



And then this:



To say my taste in music is a bit erratic might be an understatement.

By the way, in my humble opinion Maria Callas was why Madama Butterfly was created.  I can't bring myself to listen to anyone else sing the part.  Oh, and The White Stripes are bad-ass.

2.  I studied a total of 12 hours for my chemistry polyatomic quiz and let me tell you, the results weren't pretty. However, I studied for a grand total of five minutes for my other two tests this week, which I scored 96% and 93% on.  The only thing this proves is that I can't win.

3.  When I was a kid I took SEVEN years of dance (ballet, jazz, and tap) lessons.  That's me right there in the middle, in the pink.


As an adult my lack of coordination is epic.  Sad.

4.  I was lucky enough to watch Nolan Ryan pitch his last no-hitter on May 1, 1991 in Texas.  I still have the ticket stub, although unfortunately most of the ink has faded from it. However, I do have a few crappy pictures as well!


Of course I didn't know back then what I had seen. I am proud to say I have a much stronger appreciation for baseball now.

5.  Speaking of Texas, after having worked at a horse facility for nine months back in 2007, I still can't grow thumbnails.  Hmmm...workman's comp?  Probably not, but I do miss my thumbnails.

Over and Out,
~J

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I was in ballet for like 10 years or something... my dad teases me and says you can't tell by how "graceful" I am now :)