Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Day Off?

I took the day off today to get a few things done. I can't wait to get back to work tomorrow so I can rest!

First thing I took Dad's farm dog, aka "Stupid," in to the vet. She has a large mammary tumor.

The vet put her on antibiotics and pain meds to start off with. She might have surgery to remove it next week--will just have to wait and see. Hopefully it's not cancerous. She's such a good ole farm dog.

Then I drove to Hutchinson to order my new loafing shed!


Of course this isn't a loafing shed, but it's the color I ordered. The shed will have two 12x12 lined stalls and a 12 x 6 tackroom on the right hand side, with window. It should be delivered in about 3 weeks. I can't wait!

Then I had to pick up some more meds for Eddie at TSC (since Pratt is all out of pretty much everything), had some bank business to take care of and then, since I was in Hutchinson anyway, I decided to take another load home out of storage.



This is such a depressing photo! This is all the junk stuff I have left after THREE vehicle loads!

So now, after unloading, chores, grooming the horses, and the gajillion other events of the day, I'm ready for a nice relaxing day at work tomorrow! Hope everyone has a GOOD Good Friday!

No comments: