Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Girls

Well, it's just after midnight and I just got home from doing some late-night laundry. After a full day of work I came home, groomed horses, took pictures, did chores, and then ran back into town so I'd have some clean clothes to wear tomorrow.

Sleep? What's that?

Well, I couldn't turn in for the night without posting at least a couple of the pictures I took today. The first is Dakota. She wasn't as pissy as she looks.

For some reason I can't get this girl to take a decent picture. It's a shame, because she's as cute as a button in person.

I don't have the same problem with Bambi, though. She insisted that she get a turn, so she got groomed and clipped as well.

Then she posed for the camera. What a ham!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some horses just take good pictures, others look like they have all sorts of conformational problems.