Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Poor Boys

In addition to my two blogs, I also still have a website for my horse "ranch." I put "ranch" in quotations, because I know it's not really a ranch. I have only have four horses. I don't run cattle. I don't do any of the things a normal ranch would do.

It just sounded good with "Rose Valley," so I took liberties with the term. The term didn't seem to mind at the time. Is taking liberties such a terrible thing? It depends on what your definition of "is" is.

My apologies to the term. Moving on....

My poor, neglected boys! I had all the girls' information up on the website, but the boys' pages needed work. They didn't have much information at all and no pedigrees! No pictures of parents! No detailed biographical information! The horror!

So I corrected this egregious error, and therefore, I present to you, ladies and gentlemen (whichever the case may be), the boys' web pages!

ALMIGHTY SPLASHED ME (aka, "Moose")



A FABULOUS CHOICE (aka, "Fabian")


There now, I feel much better!

Photobucket

No comments: