Because I was out of town, I'm a little late in accepting and distributing this award. Thank you so much, though!
Here's how the award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Seven things about me (you can skip down to the bottom if you'd like--I won't tell):
1. I have dimples. On my cheeks. On my face! (Get your minds out of the gutter, would ya?)
2. I was born with really dark hair, and then I went bald. My mom was scared that I'd be bald for the rest of my life, until she saw the sun reflected off the little blonde hairs on my head one day.
I'm really glad I'm not bald, by the way. I don't think the Yule Brenner look would quite do it for me.
3. I can't eat Pace Picante sauce because I got the stomach flu one time shortly after eating it and it came shooting out my nose.
I sure hope you aren't eating dinner right now. And in my defense, I told you to skip to the bottom.
4. I took two years of Latin and now I can only remember five phrases: veni, vidi, vici; tempis fugit; semper fi; carpe diem, and amor vincit omnia.
That was time well spent.
5. I possess the "jack of all traits, master of none" gene.
6. I can't stand the band Rush. I have no idea why. All I do know is that listening to their music makes me want to puncture both my eardrums with a rusty screwdriver.
7. I realized just how old I was the other day, when a couple of shop guys were joking with each other over one of them leaving a tag on. I thought of making a Minnie Pearl reference and then realized they probably wouldn't get it. I was sad. The end.
Awarding 15 bloggers might be a challenge as so many of the great blogs I know have already (and deservingly) received this award! Here are the few that I don't believe have been nominated yet (in no particular order):
Nicole at That's Life
Cindy at Living the Krazy Life
Amy Lou at Crazy Beautiful Life