Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some admin items

A couple of admin items I need to post.

First of all, I have a good friend looking for a free arabian mare, sound to breed. Must be pretty-headed and NOT be gray. She is looking for a mare to cross on an APHA stallion for an endurance prospect. I can provided a first hand reference of how far this wonderful family is willing to go to make sure a free broodmare is well cared for and loved. If you need a home for your Arab mare, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better one.

Also, another good friend of mine needs to sell some horses so she can get her butt moved to Missouri!! (Just ribbing ya, Kristi :) Here's the link to her postings:
http://www.dreamhorse.com/show_list.php3?form_owner_list=Y&srch_owner_id=87001
Be sure to click on "Crusin For Candy" and take a good look at this little mare. She is really a looker!! And those bloodlines will do anything you want--very good minded and willing. She's a steal!

I know of lots of great prospects very reasonably priced, so if you're looking for anything at all to train/ride let me know and I can certainly send you several options. I honestly think in the next few years the only market is going to be for well trained, quality young horses. Now is the time to buy these guys and start putting the miles on them!

No comments: