Saturday, May 22, 2010

Eddie's Beautiful Babies

The 2010 foaling season is complete and Eddie ended up producing three beautiful solid APHA/AQHA fillies! While the solid part is a little disappointing, the filly part is right on, man!

(In case you didn't know, Eddie has FABULOUS fillies).

This is Merlot. She is owned by Timmery Perez in Idaho. She's going to be a show-stopper!



This is "Hope," owned by Kelly Fulton in Oregon. Despite our differences I do appreciate Kelly sending me pictures of Hope. I waited for years to see how this cross would work out. She looks well worth the wait.



This is "Rainy" with her owner Megan Van Hollebeke in Washington. I am so impressed that Megan already has Rainy halter broke and tying. She's really going to do this filly justice and I'm so proud!!


Isn't this the cutest picture, too? I love it!

In case you're new to the blog, Eddie has some other fabulous fillies as well:

"Bambi," whom I own (and adore without end). She's a 2008 model out of an HYPP N/N double Obvious Conclusion bred mare.



This is my "Paula." She means the world to me. She's a 2006 mare out of my late, great Dirty Larry daughter.


And while he's not a filly, Colten is fabulous as well. He's full brother to Paula and owned by Sandra Layton in Missouri.

See, I told ya. Fabulous.

No comments: