Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Movie Quiz!

Because I'm a total dork, and because I've had a few of these lines pop into my head randomly throughout the past couple of days, and because I think it's fun, so I'm hoping you will, too, here's a movie line quiz.

Now, this is officially just for fun. Unofficially, I might have something for a randomly selected winner. I just have to find it. Them. It. Well, it or they are around here somewhere. If not, then you can say you're the weiner.

And isn't that the best prize of all?

OK kids, on your marks...get set...go!

1. "Girlie, tough ain't enough."

2. "He's got a HUGE talent!"

3. "It came with the frame."

4. Her: "It hurts when I smile." Him: "I can fix that for you."

5. "Don't drive angry. Don't drive angry."

6. "My face is in the butter!"

7. "Well then, I just hate you, and I hate your ass face!"

8. "You take the blonde, and I'll take the one in the turban."

9. "Don't worry dear. Suicide is not in his repertoire. He's far too fond of himself for that."

10. "She looks like a cocktail waitress on an oil rig."

No comments: