Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Mighty and the Fabulous

First of all, a HUGE congratulations to Painted Prairie Farm on their first Almighty baby of 2010. Man oh man, this filly is outstanding!! Perfect coloring, absolutely gorgeous--she is most definitely the product of two extraordinary parents (dam is Stana's really nice show mare Shi Dee). I feel honored to have gotten to be part of this filly's welcome into the world :)


Now for the fabulous: Benz (aka Lookin Fabulous Inabenz) is up for sale again, through absolutely no fault of his own. This 2008 Sorrel Overo Colt is by Eddie and out of a HYPP N/N granddaughter of Impressive. He was sold but the new owner just couldn't keep him, so he's back with my friend Sandra. She has too many prospects so Benz is in need of a good home.

She's only asking $1000 for him. Send me an email if interested. The picture is from this summer and he's obviously growing here, but he's going to mature into a really nice horse once gelded and started under saddle. If I was able I'd be on the road to go get him right now, but obviously I have a few 2 year olds to start myself! :)

No comments: