Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Lovely February Day

The sun was out today and boy, did I need my vitamin D! I slept in entirely way too late but managed to get to a few things outside that I had wanted to get done.

Dakota got to stand tied to the patience tree for a while this morning. She learned to be patient, like the good girl that she is :)

I got to ride Paula, too. If you're counting, we're at about every 2 to 3 weeks now. Not exactly a good strategy for horse training, but eh, whatcha gonna do? Unfortunately there just aren't enough hours in the week sometimes, but maybe when the weather gets better, I can maybe move her up to at least once a week. Here's hoping!

I did promise some video a long time ago and I'm afraid that the following doesn't fulfill that promise whatsoever. Note to self: do not attempt to lunge a horse and take video at the same time. It doesn't work. Here's why.



I hope you can see in between me moving all over the place that Paula really is doing well. I'm very happy with her, anyhow. Maybe sometime soon I can enlist Sarah to help me out, as she so often does with my little projects (oh whatever am I going to do without her when I move? I wonder if her mother would miss her? Ha!)

No comments: