Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eddie Baby Momma #2

I'm not feeling well tonight at all. I fell asleep a little after 8pm freezing to death (or so I thought) and then woke up a little after 11pm sweating and disappointed that I missed most my late evening shows.

I'm only telling you this so if this post makes no sense whatsoever you'll understand why.

Sometimes when I'm sick my posts don't make sense. But that doesn't mean when my posts don't make sense that I'm sick. Ergo proctor hoc ipso falso or something like that. Just so ya know.

No, I'm not drunk. Why do you ask?

Anywho, I'm pleased as punch and plum tickled to death to announce that Megan, owner of Star, Eddie's second Baby Momma of 2010 has put Star up on Marestare!! How lucky could I have gotten than to have 75% of Eddie's 2010 babies born online?! If you're wondering, Bambi's baby will also be born online--Timmery, owner of Merlot, Eddie's first 2010 foal also owns Bambi and her foal.

No, not my Bambi. Timmery's Bambi. The one that my brother friends sisters moms aunts grandmother's best friend saw at 31 flavors last night. You got that? Good.

So, without much ado (or any more ado than the ado above), here's the link: http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=fishook

And she's getting close, kids. She's getting purdy close.

No comments: