Sunday, March 20, 2011

Five Random Things

I had a pretty good Saturday, overall--Dad and I picked up some continuous fencing panels and started planning out the fencing project in more detail, including a really nice front fence with a lighted, gated entrance. Overall, it won't cost much, compared to other types of fencing, but it will end up looking very nice and fitting in with the look of the farm. I'll post more about those details later.

For now, in tribute to the randomness of this past week, here are a few random pictures I've saved to my computer over the past few weeks.

1. I love, love, love this bedroom. I bet you can't guess why.

2. While I love my horses and my farm, I'm not really into the whole "country" interior design-look. No log cabin, antler-horn light fixtures, or cow hide couch for me.

That being said, I really think I could get used to a dresser like this.

It's not too little or too much. It's just right, Goldilocks.

3. Take a moment to study this picture. You will "awwwwwww" in a moment.

Told ya.

4. 'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try....

Whuuu!

5. This is just too cute to bear...

Now back to our regular scheduled programming,

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

That kitten is just too cute! Love the bedroom too:) Happy Spring!

smazourek said...

I want that picture in the bedroom, great print!

Have you ever sat on a cowhide couch? I sat on one in Texas and it was one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever sat on- all those hairs poking me!

Calm, Forward, Straight said...

Thanks for the dose of extra cuteness!

That dresser is a real statement piece - never thought of using skin that way. Love the bedroom photo. :)

Grey Horse Matters said...

Really cute pictures. Love that picture in the bedroom too, I want it. Neat dresser, just for fun you might want to check out the catalogs from Crow's Nest and the King Ranch. The stuff is really pricey but I love to look at it just the same.

Nicole said...

I'm not huge on the whole country decor either but I love cowskin rugs and my mom's cowskin chair. That dresser... OMG that dresser is to die for! I'd take it in a heartbeat!

Kristen Eleni Shellenbarger said...

drooooling over that bedroom. I think that photo is from Tim Flach's book Equus!?