Saturday, June 13, 2009

Changes

I hope everyone likes the blog's new look. I still feel like I may want to go with something a little more colorful, but then I keep going back to thinking that the color should come from the pictures. Pictures like this...


Unfortunately it's cloudy out so the picture really does not do this flower justice.

This rose appeared the day Empress passed away. It was a just a bud then, but as it's bloomed it's made me think about her, remember her, and miss her. These are brand new roses--they were not supposed to bloom yet, yet this one bloom first appeared on Monday.

It also wasn't supposed to be such a vibrant pink. It was supposed to be light pink.


Vibrance....life. I wonder if she's trying to tell me something?


Speaking of life, Samson loves every minute of his.


We should all strive to love life as much as he does :)


Oh, Boogie, you make me smile so.... Happy Dog, Happy Life!

No comments: