Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Kids

I think somewhere there must be a law that forbids feeling sad on a beautiful day like this.

So, being the law-abiding citizen I am, I will not feel down today. I just won't. I will it. I will be happy.... It's simply too beautiful and I don't want to break the law...anywhere....

OK, yeah, I know...I'm a lousy liar! Well, let's just pretend, then, ok?

Deal?

Deal.

And who the heck could be sad around a face like this, anyway?
My dear...


She's just so beautiful, in every way.

And then poor old Charlie. He's a pretty spiffy-looking canine. He would be anyway, if I had given him a decent grooming lately. Hmmm...maybe tomorrow....


He's a happy guy. He makes me happy, just being his happy self...


Charlie's signature move, which fully exposes his underside to all the potential bellyrubs possible.

I'm waiting....


Even Samson thinks this behavior is a little odd for an 11 year-old dog.



Ah! Bellyrub denied!


JJ makes me happy, too, even when it's not his cutest side...


Only real horse people can understand feeling happiness when seeing a horse's ass.

And then these two again....


Seems they might be working on coming to an understanding....


So, Sophie decided to run along with Samson, instead.

Until Samson decided to play in the nice, cool mud at the edge of the pond.

Oh Samson, you are too cute for words, even with a mud-covered mug :)

1 comment:

knoyes said...

I just want to grab Samson by his little cheeks and kiss his nose! Such a doll.

Pretty weather here as well, but gonna be hot today!

Try and really enjoy today and know that tomorrow is a good day as well in some ways.....tough, but good.