Sunday, June 21, 2009

Contest Winner

I apologize for the delay in announcing our winner. Between the tornado and a few other events that were in all honesty more important than anything I had to say on this blog, it was just not possible to get this posted on Friday. I appreciate everyone's patience!

So, without further delay, our winner is.....


(drumroll)




Here were movie lines:

1. We've come for your daughter, Chuck.

2. We mustn't gnaw on our kit-ty.

3. Shut up, just shut up....you had me at "hello."



And her correct answers:

1. Beetle juice

2. Austin powers, the spy who shagged me (I love mini me heheh)

3. Jerry Maguire

Sydney, thanks for joining the blog! Email me at rosevalleyranch@yahoo.com with your address and I'll get your prize out to you ASAP!


Thanks, everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I won something :O I never win anything!