Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Morning Special

Or should I say, "Saturday mornings are special?"

I apologize for cheating all week, but I felt the desire to get to bed at around 5pm each night for some reason. I managed to stay up until 9 or so but it was tough.... I think I figured it out, though--I cut out all caffeine after noon. I think my body is in shock.

So, I promise to make up for it this weekend. I hope you're prepared!

This morning I got some great pics of all the kids. Here's a quick sample before I get outside and back to work:

This is the neighbor's dog Tuff. More on him later....


Sophie has mixed feelings about Tuff.


This picture just makes me beam with happiness! I love, love, love these girls and they seem to love each other.

Laramie and Bambi--two peas in a pod.
(and don't worry, their sheets are on order!!)

Paula said it was feeding time...again.

But I had just fed everyone. Swine horse.

JJ got his sheet last night. I think I really like the blue on him!


Dakota felt frisky and wanted to show off. She is just too funny (more on her later, too).

No comments: