Saturday, January 2, 2010

Upcoming Foals for 2010!

With the new year brings a new foaling season, so I thought while I had the chance I'd mention the Eddie foals due this year!

The first is due around Jan 13th out of Barlnk Cover Girl. Click HERE to see her pedigree.


This will be a DR APHA/AQHA foal and this mare's first foal. She has both APHA ROM and PAC ROM in halter. This foal is owned by Timmery Perez.

The second baby due will be out of Shes a Custom Clu. Click HERE to see her pedigree.

This lovely mare has points in Western Pleasure. I am really excited for this cross as she is double-bred Obvious Conclusion like Bambi's momma is--and she proved this to be a great cross! Also, when I worked down in Texas I got the chance to know this mare's granddam, Mammas Impresive Star and fit her uncle for youth World in 2007. In other words, I know these horses and what they can produce--this should be a phenominal foal! Due end of January.

The third expected foal will be out of Margie's Girl, an outstanding producer in her own right. You can see her pedigree HERE.

"Bambi" has produced a superior halter earner, a PtHA Horse of the Year and over $9000 in futurity winnings. I'm also excited that is Eddie's first cross on a Mr Norfleet bred mare. The Sheriff's built their program on Red Sonny Dee and Mr Norfleet crosses, so I'm looking forward to this foal! Bambi is due February 8th and the foal is owned by Timmery Perez.

Last, but certainly not least, the cross we've been waiting THREE years for! Shameless Traditions (pedigree HERE) was a mare I got back in 2006. She lost her foal during transport to Texas in 2007, then lost her foal in 2008 when he was born prematurely.

I am praying hard that Rita gives us a phenominal foal like I know she can. Her one foal showing has been racking up points in all events, particularly in Hunter, so we know she can produce! Rita is due April 9th, foal owned by Fultons Crossing Ranch. You know we'll be on pins and needles until then!

No comments: