Saturday, February 21, 2009

Big Weekend Plans

Laramie and JJ arrive tomorrow, thanks again to Darlene for all her help in transporting them for me when I cannot!! :) I have heard so much about both these kids! It will be so nice to finally have them home. Pics coming soon!!

Treasure Riva arrives on Sunday. I am thrilled to be given the opportunity to co-own this amazing mare. Her one foal currently showing has performance ROM's in both open and amateur catagories, and has already racked up points in both halter and performance this year. She has another foal trained and ready to show, waiting in the wings, so it won't be long before she's a multiple point producer. That and her incredible show winning pedigree and outstanding full sibling makes her the kind of mare that qualifies to still be bred in this kind of market. She truly has something to offer to the marketplace. Needless to say I'm thrilled to be part of her bright future. I will also get pictures of her this week and post.

Looks like we will be saying goodbye to Charity. She's such a sweetheart, I'll certainly miss her. I know that Painted Prairie Farm is going to enjoy her a great deal.

No comments: