Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July. Enjoy your time with friends and family!

I thought I'd post pictures from last year's celebration. My sister, her boyfriend and I all went to Powell Gardens.

They had a beautiful African sculpture exhibit.

We picked a spot and listened to the orchestra while we waited for sunset.

And the fireworks began!


This one was a camera error but I kept the pic because it looks like a horse :)

Another camera error, but this time a dragon!






The finale:This year we'll be watching Drexel's 50th anniversary show from my backyard. I'll be making hamburgers, roasted stuffed jalapenos (because I have no date LOL!), pasta salad, corn on the cob, and spinach dip. My really nice neighbor is coming over, and my sister and her boyfriend will be here as well. It ought to be a really nice time. I hope yours is as well!!

No comments: