This is fun! Thanks to Sydney for "scrapping" me :) Check out her out at Science VS Tradition! The rules are that you've gotta tell 10 things to your readers that they don't know.
1. I was hit by my own car once. Yup, that takes talent....
2. I studied Latin for two years, and the only thing I remember is "Veni, Vidi, Vici."
3. I've never had a cavity, broke a bone, stitches or an IV *fervently knocking on wood.*
4. I played Flopsy in our 1st grade production of Peter Rabbit.
5. Not all that long ago I had a pet California Kingsnake named "Zero."
6. My 5th great-grandmother was George Washington's Aunt.
7. I've kissed the Blarney Stone, but I'm still waiting to be endowed with the gift of gab.
8. I didn't learn to swim until I was 12.
9. I played the flute, French horn, and trumpet in high school (yes I was a band nerd) and was also a color guard captain.
10. When I was a baby I was born with dark hair and it all fell out. Poor Mom thought I was going to be bald, until one day in the sun she saw my hair was coming back in blonde! :)
So, for better or worse, you now know ten more things about me. Below I've tagged 5 people's blogs (you've been nominated for this great award, chickies, so get to your lists!! :)
1. Theana White, Walkin W Performance Halter Horses
2. Jennifer Krusemark, Jennifer's Travels
3. Donna Hall--do you have your blog up yet?! :) Please visit my cousin's lovely ranch website: Splash O' Color Ranch
4 and 5: OK, my friends, you really need to get some blogs started. :) I will have to nominate you ALL in hopes that you get your blogs up soon!