Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Because

Because as soon as I got home I had to pick up and unload both hay and grain tonight...

Because today was just a pretty darned good day...

Because I have more things to look forward to in life now than I have in a long time...

Because I'm filled with love and admiration for my friends and family...

And because I'm so thankful to have all these things in my life (even having to go get feed and do chores--I really do love it all)...

...You get a Sophie :)

2 comments:

Alan T Hainkel said...

Awwwwww... Sophie's such a cutie... :D

knoyes said...

Just what I was asking for a few days ago.....thanks for making me smile!! She looks like a beagle baby in that first shot and thought that you had gotten a wild hair and got a new puppy. She just looks so happy all of the time and like she doesn't realize that life can be tough. What a good girl (you, too!!)