Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

This was a non-traditional Thanksgiving for me. We loaded up my dad's truck and trailer (more on that later), I finished stripping the barn floor, wrapped up the packing and had leftover Mexican food and M&M's for my Thanksgiving dinner.

But I'll tell you a secret: I wouldn't want it any other way. I am so incredibly thankful.

I'm thankful that I get to realize my passion.

I'm thankful that I'm surrounded by unconditional love.

I'm thankful for the beauty in every single day.

I'm thankful for the the health of my critters and me.

I am thankful for those still with me


and I'm thankful to have had those no longer with me in my life.


I'm so very thankful for all my wonderful friends and family. I love you, with all my heart, for standing by me when I have nothing to offer but my friendship back.

I am so thankful I am lucky enough to have you all in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: