Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Modem is Fried (among other things....)

My modem for my satellite internet got fried yesterday in the storms, so I have to wait on them to ship me a new one. At first they insisted on charging me a $95 service call just to plug in a new modem, but I adimantly refused and would not give in until they agreed to ship me the replacement part at no charge. These companies that put you into these contracts and then try to reem you sure do run a racket. But I'm a fairly *cough* stubborn person so it all got worked out!

So, if I don't email you back right away please understand....

I was going through my phone looking at some pictures of Samson, including the last one just the night before his accident. I found so many cute pictures I forgot I had!

Like this one of Sophie and her "baby." She LOVES her baby. I will have to write more about her baby later....

Sophie also loves to have her head out the truck window as we drive down the road. I always hang onto her--scares me to death that she's going to slip. She gets annoyed at her over-protective mom :)


Last picture of Samson.... He's in the truck and was so big he didn't know what to do. He had me laughing so hard because I'd chuckle and he'd turn and give me a big, sloppy kiss--he kept doing this so many times I was in stitches. He sure was a fun boy....

I will lighten that picture up later so you can actually see him. I need my photoshop!

This is Fabian learning to stand tied at Jennifer and Sandra's. Those girls are soooo good FOR him. Those girls will have his butt kicked into line in no time!! They are so good with their horses.
I loved this one...JJ and Charlie snoozin in the barn one afternoon. I'm going to start working on finishing the barn and getting it ready for winter this week. Considering just six months ago the whole thing was filled with white rock and not a single bit of lining (just all bare tin which I refuse to allow the horses to be up against without some sort of protection to keep their legs from going through it and being degloved). I had to haul all the rock out by hand--not too fun with my back and all, but it's almost done....finally! Yay!


No comments: