Monday, September 14, 2009

Neighborhood-Tested, Kid-Approved

The land (I think it's around 60 acres) that surrounds the little heaven-on-earth that is our home, is owned by a couple of families with kids--all young girls, that I can see. I've gotten to talk to a few of them and they are sweet and polite and never any bother at all.

This weekend I saw them out the back windows of my house and just had to take some pictures of them with my girls.


Samson seems to be looking towards the house, as if saying "Gee, is this ok?"


I really wish my girls were a bit friendlier. I mean, couldn't they get a little closer to the fence? Can't they crowd up there a bit more? Couldn't they just crawl into those kids' laps?

Well, they can sure try!


I think they're getting a bit spoiled here. I betcha those kids have carrots.


Their girls and my girls. Is there any happier moment in the world, at that time?

If there is, I don't want to know.

No comments: