Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sophie Wants to Go

I'm cheating tonight. I've got so much to post, but am just too darned tired, so tonight's entertainment is compliments of (once again) the Sophster.

Yesterday after running all over northeast Missouri, I backed the car up to the barn to unload the grain I got in Harrisonville (got yet another $10 off feed coupon in the mail--yippee!). I went inside, let the dogs out, got something to drink and walked back outside.

This is what was waiting for me....

Do you see her?

Maybe a closer look....

No windows were down. This goofy girl got ON the car and got in through the sunroof.

Yeah...she doesn't like to go. She loves it.

3 comments:

knoyes said...

Well, Duh.....she is't stupid and just because her human won't get in that door doesn't mean she won't! She is something else.....

Jessie said...

Oh, she is something else all right! ROFL!!!! I couldn't believe she was in there. She was ticked I hadn't taken her with me I guess, but I didn't want the poor cat subjected to her ways until he got settled in at home! :)

Vectormom said...

LOL! That is cute! Never heard of one thinking of the sun roof!

tailwindssouth.blogspot.com