Thursday, August 26, 2010

And Now, Our Feature Presentation

Thanks to a reader's suggestion, I was able to finally get some video of me riding Paula. Keep in mind, she has only had a handful of rides, and I'm still controlling her through her halter only (bit is in her mouth but not attached to the reins):

This video made me realize three things:

1. Paula is even more awesome than I thought. We were really having an off day today, and after seeing the video she still looks better than I could have ever imagined.

2. I had previously thought that I needed to lose more weight to not look like a whale trying to ride a shetland pony. I was right.

3. Flies trying to invade your nasal cavity should always be cut from any video evidence, or else they just make you look like you're having seizures.

I'm not quite ready for my close-up,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely trot that little lady has. Shes gonna be a western pleasure horse for sure!

Jessie said...

Thanks, Sydney! I'm very excited to show her. I hope we're right--she seems to be a nice slow-legged horse :)