Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's a Girl Thing

Although it's difficult to tell from the pictures, Sophie has recently been losing her girlish figure.


Don't worry, it happens to us all, girlfriend.

This was me when I was 18 (the blonde). I will not be posting a current comparitive photo because I don't want to turn anyone who reads this to stone. All I'll say, is that I really wish I had my 18 year-old metabolism again. That, and my sister is going to kill me....

Because Sophie is, ahem...maturing, some of her winter clothes no longer fit. I'd keep them for Russell but I can't be so cruel as to make him wear pink (my dad would never allow it--I think he likes the dog). I thought I'd offer them up to anyone who could use them--just pay for the shipping and they're yours. Post a comment if ya want them!

First up, we have a lovely little preppy, girlie number. Sized medium--should fit a 20-25 pound dog.

Same size, but in horizontal stripes, which are no longer flattering for the Sophster's figure.
And because Sophie and I are trying to work on our girlish figures (not), I made Italian Drip Beef in the crockpot today.

I made the basic drip beef before and love it, but since I don't have a kitchen to saute onions in, I went ahead and made the Italian version today in the crock pot. I'll have to let you know which one is better, but based on smell alone, I prefer the basic one, with Thyme added (my secret ingredient--shhh, don't tell anyone).

Just between you, me, and the world,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmm that looks good. Mmm. I would say send em to me but Savanah is so not a pink girly dog :P