Monday, August 3, 2009

The Circus is in Town!

And it seems here to stay!


Leave it to the Texans--the world could learn a thing or two from this:
1. BBQ solves everything
2. Even if #1 isn't completely true, add a round of beers and it will cinch that right up

на дом

Rough translation: back home--please forgive me if you know Russian. My ex would be all over that. My married name could have been Begerski. Thank goodness for Americanization.

Anywho, I picked up grain and had to move fence chargers around because one of my old ones pooped out on me, may it rest in pieces. I decided I might as well move everyone around so I can get JJ's weight back up. He's still snotty and swollen (this is the longest strain of strangles ever), but he's eating well and perky so time to throw the feed in him and get him looking good again! So Laramie took Paula's turnout, JJ took Laramie's (she just doesn't eat the grass down much at all, so he'll mow it down well for me), and Paula went out into what will soon be Eddie's pasture when he gets home. Bambi, Fabian, and Patience are all together in the middle pasture. My reason for telling you this boring tidbit of information? There is a point, I promise....

At feeding time, Fabian was scared of Patience and she took his grain.

Fabian was born in April. Patience was born in February.

April of 2008 and February of 2009.

Think about that....

I guess when I gelded Fabian I really did take his balls. Poor kid!!!

No comments: