Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday Stills....on Monday

I apologize again for being MIA. The weekend was a rough one. I firmly believe sciatica was once used as a medieval torture device!

But I'm doing better today--well enough to get online and post some photos I took last week. It's interestesting, the different angles one can get when laying in the grass :)


Like this shot--I love how Paula and Sophie are framed by Laramie's legs and the sun is shining so brightly. Sophie thinks when I have the camera out it's time to bark at the horses. Obviously Paula does not agree....

Laramie was all on her own earlier. I need to mow so bad, but it has to wait until I heal. Until then, we have a little wild look to the place.


Samson has finally been spending the nights outside. He got scared last night so I had to put him on the backporch and he tore up Charlie's bed. Thanks, Samson.

Good thing he's so cute!!


I had to take breaks and lay down on the ground while doing chores. I did get some pretty cool shots I wouldn't have otherwise. I played around with the coloring with this one of Paula.


I love the sun shining behind Laramie, showing off her pretty profile.



Sophie and Laramie discussing the world's issues.


And let's not forget JJ and Patience. JJ is such a great babysitter--just like his dear old dad.


The girls out on pasture.


Laramie and Bambi, almost in silhouette.



I took this shot of Charlie upside down while laying down on the ground, then played around with the color. I'd love to get a "real" camera someday, but I can have fun with what I have for now.


He's so "fluffy," much like his owner....

Ears!


Best buddies, the odd couple. They are too cute together.


Bambi has the prettiest profile.


Finally, I got this video of the girls running up to be fed. This is always my favorite part of the day. Obviously Paula knows the routine.

video

That's my girl!!

No comments: